Thursday, December 21, 2017

Oh, What Fun! Christmas Blog Party: Week 2

I can't believe that it's almost Christmas! And since it's almost Christmas, I need to do week 2 of the Oh, What Fun! Christmas blog party hosted by Jameson C. Smith. You can join in on the fun here: 🎅. Here we go!


Do you make any special treats during the holidays? Which are your favorites to make? Your favorites to eat?

Cookies, peanut butter fudge, and sausage balls are some of the treats that I make during the holidays. They're also my favorites to make and my favorites to eat.


Do you leave out the traditional milk and cookies or something else?

It's been a few years since we've done it, but we used to do the traditional milk and cookies. Although one year, I think it was cookies and Mountain Dew. 


Favorite holiday flavor/scent (peppermint, sugar cookie, cinnamon, etc.)?

In general, it's a toss up between gingerbread and peppermint. 


Decorating: Keep it simple or go all-out? Do you have any favorite decorations or ornaments?

My family usually keeps it pretty simple as far as decorating goes. I have a lot of favorite ornaments, but the one that means the most is an angel ornament with a picture of my grandma who passed away years ago. Having that ornament on the tree makes me feel like she's still always with us at Christmas.  


What is your can’t-miss Christmas special?

It is pretty much a family tradition that we watch A Christmas Story at least once during the holiday season. 

Show off your Christmas tree! 




Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. All those treats sound delicious! Homemade cookies and fudge are always a win. ;D

    Your tree is so pretty! That's so neat that you have an ornament with your grandma's picture! Christmas ornaments are a wonderful way to remember special people and moments.

    I missed A Christmas Story this year but it's such a fun movie for this time of year!

    Thanks for joining the party this year! I loved reading about your holiday traditions! :)

    ReplyDelete